We are a free recruitment and training platform in Syria . People use our services to find and be found for business opportunities, Job Gate users (“Companies , Training centers and Jobseekers)
Our registered users (“Companies , Training centers and Jobseekers ”) share their professional identities, post and view relevant and required information , learn and develop skills, and find business and career opportunities
Data We Collect
You provide data to create an account with us.
To create an account and profile you need to provide data including your name, email address and/or mobile number, and a password. If you register for a premium Service
You have choices about the information on your profile, such as your education, work experience, skills, city or area and endorsements. profile information helps you to get more from our Services, including helping recruiters and business opportunities find you.
How We Use Your Data
We use your data to provide support and help to you .
How we use your personal data will depend on which Services you need, how you use those Services and the choices you make in your settings. We use the data that we have about you to provide support , develop and help you . to find what you need , including new opportunity , new customer and others.
Our Services help you connect with others, find and be found for work and business opportunities, stay informed, get training and be more productive.
We use your data to authorize access to our Services and honor your settings.
We serve you tailored vacancies ads and training courses both on and off our Services. We offer you choices regarding vacancies and training ads.
We target (and measure the performance of) ads to Companies , Job seekers , training centers and others both on and off our Services directly .
• Companies - training centers -provided information (e.g., profile, contact information, title and industry);
• Data from your use of our Services (e.g., search history, statistic , , articles , videos you watch, clicking on an ad, etc.).
• Information from advertising partners and publishers .
• Information from the candidate inferred from data described above (e.g., using job titles from a profile to infer industry, seniority; using graduation dates to infer age or using first names or pronoun usage to infer gender; using your feed activity to infer your interests; or using device data to recognize you as a candidate).
We promote our Services to you and others.
In addition to advertising our Services, we use available data and content for invitations and communications and head hunting promoting membership and network growth, engagement and our Services
Polls and surveys are conducted by us and others through our Services. You are not obligated to respond to polls or surveys, and you have choices about the information you provide.
Rights to Access and Control Your Personal Data
You can access or delete your personal data. You have many choices about how your data is collected, used and shared.
For personal data that we have about you, you can:
• Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you).
• Change or Correct Data: You can edit some of your personal data through your account.
• Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
We monitor for and try to prevent security breaches. Please use the security features available through our Services.
We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you send us. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
We store and use your data inside Syria
We process data both inside Syria and rely on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across.